Housekeepers - Crowne Plaza Chicago SW - Burr Ridge - IL - Burr Ridge/SW Chicago
Chesapeake Hospitality / Crowne Plaza Chicago SW (Formerly The Oak Hotel and Conference Center) is pleased to share this exceptional opportunity with a detailed oriented Room Attendant. This beautiful hotel is conveniently located in Burr Ridge a suburb of Chicago and has 123 rooms, approximately 8,000 sq. feet of flexible meeting space, a restaurant/lounge, pool, spa bathrooms, a business and fitness center. With the renovation and rebranding, this hotel might as well be brand new!
As a Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Must be a team player, have open availability for the summer months and be flexible!
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform guest turn down service, as needed
- Provides standard directions to be provided to guests
- Other duties as assigned
For you to be the ideal candidate, you should have the following:
- Experience working in a housekeeping role.
- Knowledge of stain removal and chemical cleaning agents, and operation of different types of equipment.
- Ability to learn and apply hazardous chemical training standards during new hire introductory period.
- Ability to exerting up to 75 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
We offer competitive wages and benefits which include health, dental, vision, prescription & life insurance, 401k plan with company match, voluntary LT & ST Disability, paid time off, and opportunities for career advancement in our growing company.
|Posted on||01 Jan 2018|
|Location(s)||IL - Burr Ridge/SW Chicago|
|Career level||Entry Level|
|More details (document)|