Line Cook - The Georgian Terrace Hotel - GA - Atlanta
The Line Cook is responsible for the preparation and presentation of a variety of hot and cold food items in accordance with established standards for consistent quality. This individual is required to be detailed oriented, work well in a team environment and enjoy serving customers in a positive, friendly and courteous manner.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and communicate in English to adequately perform the duties of the job.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Must be energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work both independently and with a team.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Must be able to work varying schedules that include evenings, weekends, holidays and extended hours as business dictates.
- Perform other duties as requested by management. Education & Experience:
- 8th grade education or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years of experience in a related position in hotels
- Food Handler/Safe Serv certification is preferred.
|Posted on||03 Jan 2018|
|Location(s)||GA - Atlanta|
|Department||Food & Beverage|
|Career level||Experienced (non-management)|
|More details (document)||Cook Job Description.doc|