Overnight Security Officer - The Georgian Terrace Hotel - GA - Atlanta
The Security Officer is responsible for the safety and security of guests and employees, their property, and the property of the Georgian Terrace Hotel. This includes supporting other department’s activities to help assure the highest levels of guest and employee service. The Security Officer will also help guide and support the administration of, and training on, safety and security functions for both other security officers and the employees of the Georgian Terrace Hotel.
The position requires:
- At least two years Security or Police (military or civilian) experience, preferably with exposure to the hotel environment.
- Ability to listen effectively, speak, read and write English clearly or ascertain and document important information.
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform essential job functions for duration of shift.
- Ability to grasp, lift, and/or carry otherwise move moderate amount of weight.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders at a rapid pace.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
|Posted on||03 Jan 2018|
|Location(s)||GA - Atlanta|
|Department||Operations / Administrative|
|Career level||Experienced (non-management)|
|Hours/Status||Part-time/Non-benefited (less than 30 hours/week)|
|More details (document)|