Banquet - On Call Server - The Georgian Terrace Hotel - GA - Atlanta
The Banquet On Call Server is responsible for the set up and serving of food and beverage to guests and for the replenishing of the buffet bar, production of all commissary food items, while maintaining a clean and orderly work area.
In addition, the Banquet On Call Server is expected to fulfill the standard hospitality requirements of the industry, including but not limited to:
- Upholding the hotel's Mission Statement and The Southern Hospitality service culture
- Practicing the 10/5 Rule - Smile/Eye Contact within 10 feet, Greeting within 5 Feet.
- Implementing the Steps of 5 Star Service during guest interaction - Welcome the Guest, Use their Name, Take Care of their Needs, Thank them for their Business, Invite them Back.
- Clothing, fluffing and setting dining tables, buffet stations, etc to guest specification and Chesapeake standard for functions.
- Providing attentive guest service throughout the entire function.
- Re-Stock clean utensils and utility/service wear in the appropriate storage areas.
- De-tarnish/Polish all silver for proper appearance standards.
- Clean and maintain all machinery and equipment according to hotel standards.
- Clean station areas & mop entire kitchen (or back of the house work/break area) as needed throughout and at the end of shift.
- Remove all waste material from kitchen and back of the house/break areas, including cardboard and properly dispose of it in the appropriate receptacles.
|Posted on||03 Jan 2018|
|Location(s)||GA - Atlanta|
|Department||Food & Beverage|
|Career level||Experienced (non-management)|
|Hours/Status||Part-time/Non-benefited (less than 30 hours/week)|
|More details (document)|